02 November 2011

Introducing my kin

Last week I realised I haven't really talked about the characters I have drawn here, so I figured it'd be nice to actually tell you who those weird people are, starting with my kinship. So here's Fightclub in its full glory!








 I haven't seen Iri's main character for some time, but I swear she always seemed to be wearing very colourful clothes. I'm not quite sure why...




Look, I'm not a man, yet everyone tells me that I am one. It makes me very confused. This beard should not be there.
... hey, it kind of reminds me of Obi-Wan's beard...
...
I'm not a man!




Wardless is obviously too weak to play a tank, so he switched to his hunter. What a noob.
I always liked your warden more than your hunter!




Sato loves cookies and sacrifices dumb hunters to the almighty Cookie God. She's a brilliant healer, but shiny objects always seem to distract her.
Doesn't matter. She has cookies, so everyone likes her.




This is our kin leader. He's a great guy because...
... oh wait, never mind.
:(




Godless is a power hunter that stacks agility and hunts polar bears in his backyard. The other day he told me I can't call him a nerd anymore - apparently he's mr Arctic Nerd for me. Sigh.





Cas has an unhealthy obsession with huge swords.
He also tries to solo mobs that should not be soloed, e.g. balrogs, dragons, giant trolls... Cas, I'm not interested in 6-manning all of the raids in this game. Seriously.
(Blade of Elendiiiiiil!)




Is someone in your raid link dead? Must be Moose. Did someone pull 10 trolls without even touching the keyboard? It was Moose. Has one person in your fellowship not unlocked the raid or not discovered the entrance to the dungeon you're about to run? It's probably Moose. Did someone die 10 seconds after you started the fight? SURPRISE - it was Moose.




A couple of months ago Feath told me he had a cold from eating too much ice cream. I told him it didn't really sound very manly and he came up with a new explanation: he had been hunting beer in the mountains and had caught a cold there. His stories are always fairly odd... and amusing.







I might draw some other people next week to shut them up. We'll see.

6 comments:

  1. That... is... EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kin leader... /sadpanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to Moose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiina:
    Vaadatud. Geniaalne!
    Viimane on väga hea tekstiga, teie kin leaderi oma samuti. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol yes. My cosmetic outfit contains every color of the rainbow. Head to toe. Lol. Very awesome illustrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm... what's up with your kin leader? :/

    ReplyDelete