24 November 2011

Damn tricksy hobbitses

So I've been leveling my rune-keeper with someone else's hobbit minstrel for a couple of weeks. If all goes well, I/we will have 3 lvl 70+ characters by the end of the year. However, it's quite likely that laziness will take over again - not an uncommon thing when you're hanging out with Wardless - and we'll never level up again.

I don't really mind being in a fellowship almost all the time, but 1) he keeps dragging me to places that I'd rather avoid (e.g. Moria - it's called 'the black pit' in Elvish for a reason), 2) he keeps making fun of me and calls me a newb very frequently, 3) he outDPSes me way too often, which is kind of embarrassing for one of the best DPS classes.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, I do not jump out of bushes and drag you to Moria! That makes me look like a stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moria = Hell on Middle-earth. (Wordplay, woo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little hobbit is incredibly cute with the curling white feather and sad/mad face, I can see how you cannot refuse even dreadful Moria... Hobbits are darn tricky :)

    ReplyDelete