2) I can't draw in real life. I suck at it. My pictures look horrible and all my teachers always gave me that "awww, at least you tried" look. I'm not kidding.
3) CONFESSION TIME: occasionally I need to take a look at other pictures to figure out how to draw something. I'm a cheater. Sorry!
4) I don't use MS Paint. Again, sorry! Some people seem to think it's not hardcore enough if I don't use the suckiest tools available. It's kind of like using a chainsaw vs using an axe. However, I don't use fancy tools either. I just... draw everything in separate layers to make life easier for myself. So this is how it goes:
- a poor sketch
- delete the sketch, merge the layers, ????, profit.
I'm fairly sure I wanted to say something. I guess I forgot.
5) I really like compliments. Be nice and tell me that I am awesome. People from my kin can also call me a noob, I know what they really mean (I love you too, losers).
6) Generally I don't ask for anyone's permission to draw them because I assume there's no harm in silly little pictures. If you feel insulted, feel free to send me a tell/message/e-mail and complain a little bit.
COMPLAINTS RECEIVED: 0
7) All my comics are based on true stories and real experiences. It may seem absurd, but all those things have happened at some point... maybe only slightly differently.
I'm a little surprised that people actually like my silly little pictures.