26 October 2011

Sorry, no comic

Sorry, I don't have a comic for you today. I hope I'm able to finish one tomorrow... or on Friday... or on Saturday... or next week... or...

I can post a few silly and/or memorable quotes, though.



Formeniel: Pony, did your guardian alt send me an acorn?
Ponyboy: yes
Formeniel: why? why would I want to blow your nut?
Wardless: whoa
Ponyboy: ... I can think of a few reasons

Erlessa: k, I'm ready, but I might have to wipe us when I see the baby nearing a cactus
Thorfinn: lol, put the cactus away then
Tosser: they gotta learn hot/sharp/gravity sometime...
Tosser: make it educational
Formeniel: umm, use duct tape?
Erlessa: ... I'm sure you'll be a swell mom someday, Form

Tuljak: this is almost as good as hunting insects in Midgewater marshes
Catare: very close
Catare: I think stabbing yourself with a spoon may be right in there somewhere too

Formeniel: Jeenius!
Jeenius: yes?
Formeniel: you haven't mispronounced my name today! I'm proud of you!
Jeenius: what do you mean, Formiel?

Moosepieros: what a bunch of dbas
Moosepieros: dbags*
Dunebug: database... admins?

Satoimiel: I'm abandoned this week, kin is on trips and having babies

Ponyboy: aw I'm your shield bro <3
Castielle: indeed
Formeniel: awwww shield bromance!
Ponyboy: TO ARMS BITFCHES

Formeniel: sigh, I have to wake up in 4 hours
Castielle: no worries, you're already awake
Moosepieros: haha you don't have to wake up if you don't go to sleep. it's science

Catare: Stoneheight t2?
Tuljak: eh, sure. but I really, really hate Stoneheight /more whining
Catare: shut up and buff

Tosser: less QQ, more pew pew
Tosser: less QQ, more pew pew
Tosser: less QQ, more pew pew
Formeniel: shut up and tank

Allerond: brb
Erlereyn: bwahahahahaha, let's duo the next goblins
Formeniel: not sure if we can... ah well, we should be fine
Formeniel: uh oh
Erlereyn: res me Form
Erlereyn: quick, before Raven sees!
Allerond: back
Formeniel: o hai
Formeniel: so uuummm... yeah...
Erlereyn: everything was under control
Erlereyn: this was supposed to happen like that

Feathil: I HAVE EYE
Thorfinn: I HAVE 2 EYES

Castielle: does everyone have disease pots?
Wardless: yeah
Formeniel: first day as lvl 65, no pots
Moosepieros: what's a pot??
Tosser: pot? got about 2 oz in a sack
Castielle: I hate you guys

Formeniel: dwarves suck
Formeniel: greedy little creatures, always mining and waking up balrogs
Feathil: that was the balrog's fault, he should have used earplugs
Formil: slept in the wrong khazad-copper node?
Feathil: that too
Feathil: k copper is rare, he should have slept in k tin. no one farms that

Formeniel: I liked my 2 OD pieces until today
Formeniel: until a certain someone said my leggings look funny
Castielle: and who was that?
Wardless: *shifty eyes*
Formeniel: meh, a random guy pretending to be a tank
Castielle: must have been a warden or a hunter then
Formeniel: yea...
Moosepieros: totally a warden. hunters can tank.

Formeniel: you guys use the wrong system, seriously.
Formeniel: our system is logical! 1, 10, 100, 1000...
Tosser: all I need to do to say feet is ', meters takes too long to type
Satoimiel: and this is why m = meters
Tosser: but, m could stand for muffins
Tosser: we really don't know

Formeniel: face Erl's mom and be destroyed!
Erlessa: >.<
Thorfridvif: quick!!
Thorfridvif: get the RK's do not fall to mom on!
Formeniel: switch aggro!
Thorfridvif: ok, tauntin!
Thorfridvif: baruk khazad!
Formeniel: fear pot! fear pot!
Thorfridvif: poison pot 2!
Erlessa: it's a wound, stupids
Thorfinn: Erl's mom is an arch nemesis with 1 250 000 morale
Thorfinn: and an instant death AoE when you wake her up

3 comments:

  1. I am disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i remember that balrog raid with erls mom xd. good times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen cunt, I grow a bit tired of you talking shit about some of us. Gur Galad is much better than Fightclub and without some of us you wouldn't be shit. Shut your fucking mouth before you get slapped

    ReplyDelete