02 March 2012

Good old times: Raise the hammer

The other day I was lurking in the LotRO forums again, reading the old threads in the Crickhollow subforum (hooray Crickhollow!). After going through a crazy number of pages full of meaningless posts I found Sepp's drawings. (link to the original thread)

In order to save these truly brilliant and inspiring masterpieces from being forgotten and/or destroyed (you never know when things go wrong) I decided to post them here. Click on the pictures to embiggen them and see them in their full glory.

WARNING: these pictures are not like my silly comics at all. I can understand why most people would probably look at them and go, "???"













Remember when we were even sillier noobs than we are right now, when running Vile Maw was a real challenge and no one had completed OD t1 on our server?


EDIT: oh, I guess there was another thread for Sepp's amazing art. Elephants 7-manned, yeah!

2 comments: