14 May 2012

In case there are still people who haven't noticed yet, I'm taking a short break from drawing silly comics. It shouldn't last longer than roughly three more weeks, unless something in this awful thing called Real Life goes horribly wrong. The raiding (or waiting for people to log on) takes enough of my time, I can't afford to waste even more of it this month.

I'm sorry.

On a brighter note: at least all the people in our raids can now make their stupid mistakes without having to worry about being humiliated on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I usually try to screw things up so I appear on your blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for the next comic! They are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write a comic about amoeborin and how polite he is to other dwarves. Course you wouldn't know about that since you have no beard.

    ReplyDelete