11 February 2012

Wandering rocks

Okay, so maybe I did actually combine 2 stories into one, but it was all done for the sake of my sanity. Spending the whole afternoon/evening on one comic is not cool at all.

Based on a true story (AS ALWAYS).


Someone's RK stone did randomly start moving and facepulled the whole room in t2 lightning wing a couple of weeks ago. I think the owner of that evil rock was either Kam or Lofarr...

Achievements of the week:
- My 3rd character (the sad little RK) finally hit 75. Hooray juice!
- FC tried to 6-man T1 lightning wing. The trash pulls were surprisingly smooth. The boss... owww.
- My hunter has spent most of her time on the level cap for exactly a year now. 11th February 2011 was when I finally hit 65 after a long painful  struggle in Moria and a couple of weeks of hugging mallorn trees in Lórien.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha naked blonde girl on a horse jumping over fire... happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See kivi seal all paremas nurgas on suht ftw. :D

    Tiina.

    ReplyDelete